Building on the success of the 2012 gathering, the National Good Food Network announces the the upcoming 2014 Food Hub Collaboration Conference, taking place March 26-28 2014 in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The conference will feature:
- Multiple tracks for food hub managers and staff
- Networking and learning for support organizations, consultants and agencies
- "Ask an Expert" - slots of one-on-one time to dig deep with various technical assistance experts
- Food hub and food business tours
- Opportunities to learn from your peers, network, and feel a part of an incredibly energetic community
- Excellent local food from Eastern Carolina Organics, Firsthand Foods, and other local suppliers.